Young Researchers Scholarships
The Africa Health Agenda International Conference is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships to students undertaking PhD or masters degrees that demonstrate potential to contribute to the field of public health systems research, or are professionals aged below 30 years old, or are working in government ministries. The scholarships will be towards the cost of travel, accommodation and registration to attend the Conference in March 2019.
Those wishing to be considered should apply for the scholarship during submission of abstracts by filling the application form obtained through the link here.
Scholarship application closing date: October 15, 2018
Scholarship decision date: November 30, 2018
Please direct all inquiries regarding the Call for Abstracts to the AHAIC Scientific Committee via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Selection Criteria for Award of Scholarships
1. Applicants must be 30 years and below, with DoB not being earlier than March 1, 1989
2. The applicant should be either a current or a recent post-graduate student (Master’s or PhD) of not earlier than 2015 from a recognised institution of higher learning.
3. Must have submitted an abstract which has been accepted for oral presentation at the Africa Health Agenda International Conference 2019.
4. The applicant must make a written commitment to publish the full paper in The Africa Health Agenda International Journal http://www.africahealthjournal.com
5. The Award is not transferrable, cannot be exchanged for cash and is valid for the period March 5-7, 2019.
6. Authors who are working in the government will also be considered.