You will have 3 payment options when completing your registration and purchase of tickets -:
Paypal allows you to use your paypal account to pay for your tickets. If you prefer to pay via credit card and don’t own a paypal account, paypal will allow you to pay via credit card by signing up your card.
2. Direct Bank Transfer
Direct bank transfer or wire transfer, is a payment option that doesn’t require payment to be made online. You need to deposit your payment to the bank accounts that we provide you. Choose either the USD or Kes account.
By choosing this option, Orders are set On Hold until payment clears. We will confirm that payments have cleared bank accounts we provided before processing orders.
This payment option is available for delegates in Kenya who wish to pay via Safaricom’s M-Pesa. The only instruction is that you need to change currency from USD to Ksh if paying using this option. You will be provided with instructions of which paybill number to pay when you choose this payment option.
If your credit or debit card payment fails, check that you’ve entered all of these details correctly:
- Your personal details, such as your name, billing address or billing country. These details need to correspond with the details your card issuer or bank has on file.
- Your card number or Card Verification Code.
- Your Verified by Visa or MasterCard SecureCode password if applicable.
If the details are correct but your order is refused or declined, it’s likely that the payment was rejected by the payment provider, not by AHAIC. This may be because:
- There are insufficient funds on your card or in your bank account.
- Your card has expired.
- You’re purchasing from, or using a card issued in, a restricted country.
- You’re using an anonymous proxy to access the internet.
Contact your payment provider for more information about why the payment was rejected.
The following are the key dates for AHAIC 2021-:
|Early Bird Registration||1st March 2020||15 January 2020|
|Late Registration||16 January 2021||28 February 2021, 24.00 GMT|
|Authors Registration||1st January 2021||31st January 2021|
|Onsite Registration||28th February 2021||7th March 2021|
Yes, just pop in and register for the conference on-site at the Kigali Convention Centre. Only cash payments will be accepted, receipts will be issued.